Friday, January 10, 2014

Finding Nemo Birthday Party

 Taytons 3rd birthday party was a Finding Nemo party. 
He loves Finding Nemo so I asked him if he wanted Toy Story or Nemo and Nemo was the final choice.

 Two of my amazing friends came over to help me make all the extra fondant pieces for the Nemo Cake. I love how it turned out. I of course am not a cake making expert, but I sure do have fun making them.













I wanted the Dining Room to look like it was under the sea. By the end of the evening that I was hanging them I wanted to go back in the past and tell myself to NOT DO IT!!! It took so long, but the kids loved it and Tayton Kept telling me how awesome it was, so it was all worth it.












Tayton loved Sharks, especially Bruce, so I had to make a Bruce Bean bag toss. 
The kids went on a Finding Nemo adventure. First that had to throw bean bags to get past Bruce, then they had to crawl under jelly fish streamers and hop across "turtles" to get to nemo and then they had to rescue him from the "ocean". 

















Of course no party can be complete without fully clothed kids filling up and getting into a kiddie pool.












No comments: