Friday, January 10, 2014

Kids tree Decorating and Christmas Family Pictures


The kids opened their Christmas ornaments presents that Noahs Grandparents send every year.

The kids decorated their tree.




















I love Aowyns face in this picture.


We went to visit Santas Reindeer and see Christmas lights.
The kids decided it was Prancer and Dancer.





Family Christmas Pictures.


Braddoc has a hard time on Sundays so this particular day he was out of his church clothes within about 20 seconds of getting in the door from church so we took family pictures with him in regular clothes.








 I love these kids.















Braddoc and Noahs faces crack me up in this picture.
Still laughing.


I about died laughing when I saw this picture.
The light shining off Noahs head makes him look "angelic".
I had to add it. It was just too hilarious not too.

And of course I had to add one of the bloopers pictures too.
Ahhh love family pictures with crazy kiddos.

This will have to do.
I love my family.

No comments: