Friday, December 14, 2012

Picking all them pumpkins



So apparently I love to play catch up. 
Either that or my life has been consumed with Doctors appointments and hospital stays lately. 
Yep it would be the later of the two above choices. 
So here is a little bit more of catch up.
We went to pick some pumpkins at a super cool pumpkin patch. 
They had awesome slides made with hay barrels. 


Our favorite was a GIANT tube slide that came out down between a bunch of hay barrels. It was so bumpy and an absolute blast. 


As you can see Braddoc had a heck of a time. It was so much fun to watch him laughing and running back and forth to do it over and over again.




This little princess was AMAZING!!! She did so good. She hardly made a peep and just chatted to all of us whenever we looked at her.


Tayton was not sure at first whether he liked it or not. But he quickly developed a love for it and did not want to stop.
Noah was like a kid in a candy store.



The pig races reminded me of the Alaska State Fair. I absolutely loved going to the Fair and seeing all of the pig races. I laughed so hard when it was happening because I felt like a little kid again, cheering on the pig I wanted to win.


The corn maze was so much fun. The big two boys kept running ahead and I had such mixed emotions. I wanted them to run ahead and be kids and have fun being brothers together, but at the same time I was so afraid they were going to get lost in the maze by themselves. Thankfully no one got lost and we all had fun.


This was probably the best part of the trip. The kids loved riding in the little track pull train. They rode in it over and over again.

Oh and here comes paranoid Mama. I totally was afraid that Tayton was going to try to climb out of this thing since the sides were so low. He thankfully did not and I am so grateful for that. 
And Im grateful that he had such a fun time.



I love my babies so much! 



Now we get to go pick pumpkins. It was fun to take a "hay ride" that was really not a a hay ride but the kids did not know any different. 






I will admit that my heart melts a lot and I get all teary eyed a lot when I see sweet little moments like these. It made my heart pitter patter seeing Tayton resting his hand on Pop Pop's leg. Oh the sweet little moments. 



I love the faces that my little Tay Tay makes. This boy melts me heart. I love watching him grow, but truth be told I just want to bottle his little adorableness and keep it forever in my heart.
He has the tiniest little voice. He is so sweet and so smart and I simply can not get enough of him.

We each got to pick out a pumpkin and bring it home. 
All in all this trip was so much fun and we will do it again next year.

No comments: