Wednesday, August 08, 2012

My greatest blessings....

My greatest blessings call me mom. 
Motherhood is not easy. 

Some days I feel like I am losing my mind 
and other days I wonder if I did anything right that day. 

Some days I wonder if they heard a word I said 
and other days I remember I need to be careful what I say because they repeat everything.

 Some days I wonder if I am a good mom
and other days I KNOW I am.

Some days we have screaming, tears and lots of naughtiness
and other days we have lots of laughter and obedience.

Some days I wonder if I did anything that day that I wanted too
and other days I feel like my kids and I conquered the world.

Some days my kids look like a hot mess
and other days the are all put together and clean.

Some days I feel like there is not enough of me to go around
and other days I devote my time equally to everything that needs to get done.

Some days I am exhausted and running on fumes
and other days I have energy for days.

Everyday is always different. But no matter what the the day is like one thing always remains the same:
I ALWAYS know what I am doing it for and my days are always BLESSED and FULL of love.


No comments: