Thursday, June 28, 2012

big and beautiful

I love bows! The bigger the better. When I found out I was having a girl, bows was one the of the first things I bought. Some may call me crazy, but I think they are just plain adorable! One of my friends asked me if I was training her to be the Princess of England because she wears some pretty insane hats and accessories, and well or course, what little girl shouldn't be a princess?

 I found a site on etsy, just by mistake one day, that was everything I dreamed of, it was like my bow mothership calling me home. (is there such thing? If there is I sure found it.) Here is where you need to go to check out this incredible woman and her incredible talent for making the mother load of beautiful bows. She makes each one by hand when its ordered, so each one is an original. I'm in love I tell you, In love!!!!


No comments: