Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Baby Shower!!!

A few weeks ago Angelina and I had a baby shower for another dear friend of ours Emily. She is having another girl and thought she did not need anything shower. I have since converted her to the you need a shower with every baby philosophy. :O) No matter how many kids you have you still need diapers and wipes and its ALWAYS nice to get new clothes for a new baby. Anyway it was a surprise shower and it went off with out a hitch. It was nice, we worked with her husband and he did not give it away. For the first time ever I was involved in a surprise party that actually was a surprise!!! Nice huh!!!

It was a lot of fun, we all went around and told crazy pregnancy stories and just got to know each other better. It was great! Thanks everyone for coming and keeping it such a good secret.

All the ladies: Holly, Courtney, me, Kariann, Emily, Kirsten, Keri, Pansy, Hannah, and Joni, Im not sure where Kassie was, Angelina was taking the picture, and Becky had to leave early!
Angelina, Emily, and me


Good luck Emily with the delivery, hopefully it all goes the way you want and little Anna gets here safe and sound!!!! (quickly too)

2 comments:

mikensi.jimmy said...

what a good friend you are!!

Amy said...

that's so nice you gave her a shower anyway. No one gave me one for Avery and it made me sad. Not that I needed a thing, well...maybe diapers, but I think every baby and birth deserves a celebration! And you're right, new clothes are always fun!