Thursday, February 26, 2009

Yum-O

So when I feed Braddoc he gets mad if I dont feed him over and over again so I gave him a toy to hold onto so he does not get so mad at me for not being faster. However he eats the toy inbetween the feeding and gets food all over it, so I took it away, I know mean mom right? So what does he do, find another toy, his favorite toy, he big toe. Between every bite, his big toe goes into his mouth and gets food all over it. After I finished feeding him I picked him up and his big toe caught my eye, it had teeth marks ALL over it. He was knawing on his toe....crazy!!! That can not be comfortable or taste good, but to him it must have been really yummy!!! What a silly little boy!!! :O)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I think it's so cute that he sucks his toe! It must make everything taste better!