Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Random things

I got tagged for this on facebook but thought it would be fun to put on here too.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
(To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click post.)
1.I am very competitive, I love a good competition but I hate to loose.
2. I HATE eggs, the smell, the taste, even the sight of eggs makes my skin crawl.
3. I am terrified of sharks, I wont even swim in lakes for fear of sharks, and the lines at the bottom of swimming pools gives me a panic attack because I think its a shark. I will never go on a cruise for fear of the ship sinking and I survive only to have a shark eat me but I am facinated by them.
4. I LOVE One tree Hill, I am so addicted!
5. I love kids, I could talk to kids and carry on a conversation with kids all day. Sometimes I would rather talk to a kid then an adult. Maybe thats why I am the Primary President in my ward.... maybe not who knows.
6.I HATE bugs, they creep me out and if I see one or one touches me I am eternally creeped out. I especially hate cockroaches and literally get sick to my stomach just thinking of them, if I see one I some times will gag! I really hate the thought of bugs even being anywhere near me.
7. I WILL see Greece before I die. Thats my life long goal, I want to go to Greece.
8. When I got married I wanted 12, my husband vetoed it so I said 8, he laughed and we agreed on 5..... we will see about that. :O)
9. I found out with my last baby that I can not go into labor on my own.
10. I only want one girl. If I have more then 5 kids then maybe 2 girls, but I really just want lots of boys, I do want at least one girl. If I have all boys I wont cry, but if I had all girls I would. Guess its a good thing I have 2 boys already.
11. I love the smell of cinnamon and the smell of coconuts and lime.
12. I am allergic to wheat/gluten. No bread, pasta, cakes or anything premade for me. I have to bake everything myself and use Rice flour instead. I love too cook so its not too bad. My husband is allergic too.
13. I dont drink milk, never have and probably never will.
14. I love shopping for home interior stuff. I love redoing my whole house. I probably redo it at least twice a year.
15. I love reading! I dont have much time for it at the moment but when I do I love feeling like I am wisked away into another world and feel like I am living some sort of crazy adventure, I usually cant put a book down and stay up all night reading. My favorite authors are Clive Cussler, Iris Johanson, Mary Higgins Clark, and I love reading any church type book fiction or non. I am also one of the few people who has not read TWLIGHT and has no desire or interest in doing so what so ever.
16. I dont have a very good relationship with my mother, and any time I try to make it better she just lets me, my husband and my kids down, so I sometime wonder why I even try.
17. I have endometriosis and a doctor told me I would never have kids. I had to have surgery to get pregant with my first son and had to see and infertility doctor to get pregnant with my second. So much for no kids......Hopefully we can keep having healthy babies.
18. I miss the snow. I want to live somewhere with snow, I miss seeing it in the winter and I am so tired of the 120 degree heat in Vegas in the summer.
19. I will not eat left overs. I really dont like them, the taste just makes me sick. I am not really sure why, it just does and therefor I usually wont eat them. Chili and spaghetti are about the only things I will eat left over.
20. I am afraid of what the near future holds but I am not going to let it stop me from living and loving my life.
21. I am sure I will die of some type of cancer. All my grandparents have and my aunt and mother both have had run ins with Breast Cancer..... so the odds dont look so good.
22. I love war movies. I love historical fiction and end of the world type movies. I dont know why, I just am really intreged by them. Movies like Day after Tommorow, Saving Private Ryan, We Were Soldiers... those types of movies. ( I dont watch R rated movies but I do buy them pre edited from and LDS store) I also LOVE James Bond, this last bond is the only one I have not seen that has come out in my life time, in the theaters.... I just had a baby so I missed it.... :O(
23. I am a terrible sleeper. If I get woken up I have the hardest time falling back asleep. I will start thinking about a million things and then cant go back to sleep, its even worse If I have to get up for any reason, not so great when you are breast feeding (at least he sleep through the night)
24. I am an organization freak. I reorganize things at least once a month. I hate feeling like I dont know where something is or feeling like I could have something organized better or in an easier way for me, so I redo it all the time.
25. I love to dance. I love dancing around the house with my boys. I would love to take dance classes with my husband and I totally miss swing dancing. I just feel so layed back when I am dancing. :O) I even dance while cooking.

I tag anyone who wants to do it, I already tagged several of you on facebook but for those of you who dont have facebook I would really like to hear your random things too. :O)

4 comments:

mikensi.jimmy said...

i did mine on facebook, but i just had to say that i hate eggs, too! only like them in cake form. lol! ooh, and muffins! yum!

Amy said...

fun. I knew a lot about you already but had no idea you didn't like eggs or milk! Thanks for sharing!

Kirsti said...

So how do you two manage going out to eat?? I bet that's a challenge! Ditto on the organization bit. I can't handle messy clutter!

Katie L said...

OK, so my lifelong dream is to ONLY have boys! People think I'm mean and horrible for not wanting daughters, but I love boys! Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves boys-hahaha! I would cry so hard if I ever had more then one daughter...if I even ever had to have a daughter. (please just let me have boys)

I also redo my house about twice a year. I love to change things up and redecorate so much. My husband thinks I waste way too much money on "useless things" but decorating is an addiction. There are just way to many wonderful colors, patterns and styles to stick with just one for a long time, you know?