Thursday, November 20, 2008

My biggest fear.....well sort of!

I went into Landons room to get him up from his nap (you know the one they dont actually take that day, they just play in their bed for 2 1/2 hours), I usually go in and tell him to lay down and eventually he will fall asleep, but not this time. I walk in and immediately he says "I pee pee." My eyes are drawn to his shorts across the room on the floor, the package of wipes on the floor by his bed, his diaper (that is of course no longer on him) on he floor with several used wipes laying right next to it....... "WHAT????" He stands up, totally pantless and shows me the big huge wet spot of pee right in the middle of his bed. I tried so hard not to laugh, why was this so funny? Probably because I have been expecting this day for a long long time. Since he is basically potty trained now and only sleeps with his diapers on I figured the day would come when he had enough of that too...... all I can say is I am glad it was not poo, and at least he is smart enough to wipe himself!

Now on the poo note..... Landon is finally putting that in the potty too. He tells us about 5 times and sits there about 5 times over the spane of 15 minutes before he finally goes, but at least its in the potty. No more yucky underwear to clean..... that always seems to happen while daddy is at work and I am feeding Braddoc...... ahhhhhh!!! Heres to that being over till Braddocs ready....

2 comments:

mikensi.jimmy said...

ha ha! that's awesome! kids, kids.

Boston Family said...

yeah glad blake hasn't done anything too bad with pee and poop yet but I'm sure it's coming. Glad he is doing so well with potty learning!