Sunday, November 30, 2008

Busy few days!

We always set up the tree on Thanksgiving and then that weekend we will decorate it. We also try and go out in the evening on Black Friday to get the day long deals when its not at all busy. So needless to say the last few days have been busy.
I dont know if you can see it in this picture but my brother Micah gave Landon a train last year for christmas and all day yesterday Landon was begging us to put up his "thomas train." (its not really thomas but to Landon all trains are thomas) When we finally got the tree decorated we sat down to drink cocoa (hot cider for me, no chocolate while breast feeding:O( its so tough) anyway when we were sitting down Landon kept trying to take our mugs because he was so ready to put up the train. He love to watch it go round and round. When you ask him to smile this is his smile. I was trying to get a picture of him decorating his spot. He put all the ornaments we gave him in one spot.









He loves this santa. It sings Santa Claus is coming to Town and dances. He plays it all day long!! maybe it will run out of batteries....then again he knows how to change batteries, or at least when they have run out and tells me to "get screw driver, change batteries."


My sweetest little man!!!!
My little reindeer

Ho ho ho Merry Christmas!!! Landon has been saying it like Santa Clause. Its pretty cute


Braddoc loves to lay under the tree and look up at the lights. (not so easy now that the train is under there....oh well!)

My Black Friday must have!! Fleece on sale from 5.99 to 1.49, cant pass that up. I was in seventh heaven. I went at 7:30 at night and still had plenty to chose from. It was wonderful, still a little busy but heck cant miss out on that great deal. I cant wait to make some baby blankets. A friend of mine made me one for Braddoc and its the only one I use, so Its hard when its time to wash it, now I am just going to make a bunch and have them when I need them, and of course there was the cutest little girl fabric so Ill make some of those to give to friends. :O)

3 comments:

jamiegilson said...

Oh my goodness, that little Braddoc looks so much like baby Landon. Such cute boys.
Great deal on the fleece. And I'm so excited Noah got the deal on the laptop and wasn't in any crazy trampling accident. Crazy people. I read a news article about the Walmart trampling incident and it mentioned Best Buy had tickets to get in and I thought of Noah.

I love the train idea. We've been desperately struggling to figure out what to get for Izzy. You would think 5 year old girl, piece of cake right? Wrong. She's not your average doll loving girl. She keeps asking for Christmas decorations but nothing was coming to me til I saw your train ... Thank you! The ideas are now flowing and I have you to thank.=) Wish we were there to play games.

Jen said...

Isn't decorating the tree the greatest! I love letting the kids do it. I let go of my control issues a few years ago and let the kids do it alone once. ALL the ornaments were front and center. The rest of the tree was naked. LOL
Your boys are so sweet! I just want to nibble on those cheeks!!!

Robyn said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! I am so sorry that you can't have chocolate while you nurse! That is the saddest news ever. I did the mild free diet for a week and I thought I would die. I don't think I could make it without chocolate. Cute cute pics of the kids decorating the tree. I am totally jealous that you snatched up such an awesome black Friday deal!