Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quick note!

I am feeling better. Not the greatest but better. I still have bad mornings and great evenings and Ive been pushing myself a lot more which seems to help. I am just enjoying it right now. I hate the morning throwing up and dread night time but I already cant sleep and the only thing that gave me comfort was sleeping on my belly but as of the last week that makes me sick to my stomach, poor baby I must be smooshing it. Since I dont look pregnant sometimes I forget that Im over 1/3 of the way there and the baby is getting big, DONT SMOOSH IT !!! :O) I have about 2-4 hours of morning sickness (just in the morning) and the heart burn at night, Im learning what to shy away from. And having slighty odd cravings. The latest, Lasagna smothered in Italian Dressing, crazy I know! Anyway, I am enjoying it and trying not to think about it, maybe it will go faster. I have been having lots of headaches and dizzy spells with passing out spells, the doctor is running tests on Friday, hopefully we will figure this out.





Landon has also learned about a million new words. Here is a quick couple or more:


WAGON
OUTSIDE
OW BONK
EW POOT
EWIE!
DIRTY
THROW AWAY

HOT
SHOES ON
BIRD
WALK
GO BUH BYE
CAR
MILK
DORA ( I hate that one, I dont like Dora, unlearn that word)
DRINK
BALL GONE
JUICE
HELP ME
WATER
HELP MOMMY
PHONE CALL
STUCK
LOVE BABY
BABY GO BED
a ton of animal sounds and
everybodys names (those are fun to figure out)



And lots more!!!


BABY GOES EVERYWHERE WITH HIM NOW! And baby always has to do what Landon does, swing, sleep, eat! He will be a GREAT big brother!
Okay so that my quick not so quick note! Dont forget to check out the post below this its new too!

2 comments:

Bill and Tara said...

I am so sorry you are still having morning sickness. I'm surprised it's dragging on like that for you, doesn't sound fun, but you sound like you are making the most of it and still smiling. :) What a big boy Landon is! So many words! Good job recording them, you will be glad you did. Hang in there! (there is a small chance we might still come in March, I will let you know, lets hope!!!)

Boston Family said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel some better. I know it's rough I've been right there with you but mine is at night time. It's finally starting to stop but the heartburn is taking it's place. So I wish you luck and that you'll get even better soon but if not you're at least 1/3 of the way done!