Thursday, September 06, 2007

Walk the Line



I just wanted everyone to see Landon walking and just a bit of his dancing, hopefully I will be able to catch the dancing soon and get more of it on there. If you listen close at the end you will hear him sining "E I E I O" (Old McDonald song). Oh and as for the bottle thing he only has one first thing in the morning and when he gets up from nap, so he is on a big boy sippy cup but the crazy kid will only take milk in a bottle, we are working on that. Now that they have video uploads on here I will try to get one on here every day or every few days. I no longer watch any other kids so I have more time to focus on the videos, YEAH! Since most well basically everyone of our friends and family members that get on here live far away and can't see Landon, I thought live videos would be nice for yall, especially his Mimi and Papa. Enjoy!

video

1 comment:

Bill and Tara said...

How cute is that!!! I just want to scoop him up and hug him! He has great control Aurie, good job on the video too. (I need to learn how to post video)